Saturday, May 06, 2006

What's Happening?

Yes, I have not really posted much here in the ol’ blogosphere lately. The last two entries don’t really count, especially since I previously stated that I would only write blogs of some substance. I guess I haven’t had anything substantive to say lately.

And that is still true today.

I’ve been a busy guy, lately. Work on the Reagan book is going well, if slowly. Here’s a random page…



This is one of the ‘easy’ pages that did not require huge amounts of research & reference. Most of the book has been quite challenging because there are not too many ‘easy’ pages. This is a tough job.

My other tough job for Tokyopop is going along pretty well. They have not yet announced the book, so I can’t really share my progress at this time. I’ll just leave you hanging!

When I have more to show, I will. Thanks for droppin’ by!

No comments: