Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Folio Award Winner!


This just in: Folio Magazine's 2010 Eddie and Ozzie Awards were presented today in New York, where The Remarkable Mr. Harris won a Silver Award in the Association/Non‐Profit, Circulation 6 or more times a year, Single Article category!

The Remarkable Mr. Harris is a graphic biography of Rotary International's founder, Paul Harris, which appeared in the December 2009 issue of the Rotarian, drawn by Yours Truly. This is some of my best work. I'm very proud of it, and I'm thrilled to hear that a "comic book" story has had such an impact (more on this later...).

Congratulations to my editor, Deborah Lawrence and the writer of The Remarkable Mr. Harris, Diana Schoberg!

I have some other, excellent, Rotary story-related news, that I will share with you tomorrow!

No comments: