Friday, March 18, 2011

Comics Symposium / WonderCon 2011


In two weeks, comic book fans will invade San Francisco once more, for Wondercon 2011. It has been a few years since I've attended this convention, but I'm looking forward to going this year, at least briefly.

My main reason for traveling up to SF that week is because I will be taking part in a Comics Symposium at the Academy of Art University. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before in this blog, but I am currently working with AAU to develop a course in comic book coloring for their Online Academy. The class is scheduled to be offered in their fall semester, and I'll post more details when it gets closer to the date & available in their catalog.

The Symposium should be a fun event. I'll be appearing with several other comics pros on a panel discussing digital comics. Some details are below--check out the attached flyer for more. If you happen to be an AAU student, prospective student, or grad, you should check it out. See you there...and at WonderCon!

AAU COMIC SYMPOSIUM 2011
Thursday, March 31st
7-9 PM
New Montgomery Theater
Academy of Art University, San Francisco

1 comment:

Don Hudson said...

Have a great con! Don't forget to tell us about it!