Thursday, September 01, 2011

M.I.A.

Hey everyone. yes, I am still alive. Can you believe it's September??? Haven't been posting the the old blog lately, because I've been crazy-busy this summer...which is a good thing! Normally, I like to share images from my projects here, but lately I have been working on a lot of things that I'm not (yet) permitted to share. Besides the usual comics stuff, this summer I've been working on video game projects, advertising sketch art & storyboards and a bit of graphic design. It's made for an interesting change of pace that I'm enjoying a lot. Here's a little sample; mostly heavily cropped and out of context...
The obvious bits are the comics stuff. The Kitty Pryde piece is for a Marvel magazine that, alas isn't published here in the U.S. (line art by Scott Koblish), and the Firestorm piece is from the new series debuting this month as part of DC's "New 52." I'll be the regular colorist on the book, working over the line-art of Yildiray Cinar. I have a bunch of other cool stuff that hopefully I will share with you soon. 'til then...

1 comment:

Don Hudson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.