Wednesday, December 04, 2013

New Legendhaus Website


I'm still working out the kinks, but I finally have an acceptable website launched for my LEGENDHAUS business. It includes a fairly comprehensive list of services that I offer clients, as well as showcasing some specific jobs and their art. I'm still working on some of the galleries and adding more pretty pictures, so stay tuned! And if you'd like to offer me any feedback on this website-in-progress, I'd love to hear it. Drop me a note!

I broke down and used WIX to create the site (and I still need to upgrade the account to get rid of their pesky ads), and I'm happy to report that the experience of website building at WIX is really easy and pain-free. A monkey could do it. If you're like me, and more interested in design and function than coding, I heartily recommend you check them out.

Oh, and if you want to know more about Legendhaus, I encourage you to poke around the new site, including the blog page which talks about my "big picture" concept, linking all kinds of visual storytelling. I also mirroe some of the content of this blog over there, so please forgive the repetition.


2 comments:

Don Hudson said...

I like the site! You offer a lot in the way of services.

Nia said...

"Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article.
I wanted to write a little comment to support you. Keep it up friend. . Regard gacorteros.com"