Sunday, September 25, 2005

My Other Blog...

Okay, so this is not a substantial post in and of itself, but I wanted to point out that I've just started a second blog--which will act as a home page for my comic book WEASEL GUY. Please check out the link on the right that says "Weasel Guy," or go to WEASELGUY.COM and bookmark it!

Weasel Guy, was a comic I created that was published a few years ago by Image Comics. The new website is still in-progres, but contains information about the book and the history of the character. This week I will be posting profiles of all the major characters in the "Weasel Guy Universe." Should be fun stuff. Check it out!

If you want to read the original comics Weasel Guy/Witchblade or Weasel Guy: Road Trip, copies are still available from our online store at COMICULTURE.COM.

A worthy use of your valuable time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't I get some love in terms of publishing Wesel Guy...?

k

Steve Buccellato said...

kissy kissy! ;)

Yes, Karl was the main-man at Hyperwerks and the original publisher of the "Guy."