Friday, October 06, 2006

Lost and Found


This blog posting comes a couple of days late, but I wanted to mention that I caught the season premier of Lost the other night. What I found was that I have no tolerance for broadcast TV anymore. It's official. TV sucks.

In a previous post I gave much love to Netflix. It was thanks to that fine service that I watched the previous two seasons of Lost. In fact, I just finished Season Two about ten days ago, so I was really stoked to find out what would happen. That’s why my wife and I broke our usual “No TV” rule to see the premier. We were both totally annoyed by the commercial breaks, which so detract from the enjoyment of the show. We will now happily wait a year to see what happens to the beloved survivors of Oceanic Flight 815, when this season comes out on DVD. It’ll be a long wait, but luckily there are plenty of other quality films & series on DVD to keep me occupied.

One good thing about working at home is that I don’t have people chatting about TV programs like they do in most office environments…so, no spoilers here. Please don’t email me any! Thank you, good night and good luck.

No comments: