Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bonjour...

...and hello. I've been missing here in the blogosphere for the past 2 weeks because I've been on vacation with my family! We just got back from Paris (one of my favorite places, ever) and, yes, we had a fabulous time. Sorry to rub it in.

:)

Too exhausted to get into it right now, but I thought I'd share a few photos (most were taken by my wife, to give credit where it's due)...

ahhh, Paris...





We were there for Bastile Day...




Took an overnight trip to Arras...





Ate good food...




Made new friends...



Another overnight trip to the medieval town of Provins...





Took in a circus (can you see the guy's X-Men costume?)...



ahhh, Paris...



More later. Got some catching up to do. This weekend: The San Diego Comic-Con!!! I'll be heading down on Friday. What about you?

2 comments:

Simon said...

Great photos. Welcome back, Steve!

Brett said...

Cool! I'm jealous and you got to see…The Falconer!