Tuesday, July 03, 2007

One More Thing

Today I busted out some artwork for a promotional postcard to hand out at the Comic-Con in San Diego. Here's a peek:



If you're coming to the convention (July 26-29) come look for me at the TOKYOPOP booth. I want to meet you--yes, YOU--and give you one of these postcards! I'll be there from Friday until Sunday (July 27-29). Not sure of the schedule yet. If I learn more specifics, I'll let you know. Probably not until that week.

Meanwhile, I STILL encourage you to read this INTERVIEW! In it, I talk about how I came up with the idea for my new book (on sale next week!) and what I think about manga, generally. MOST IMPORTANTLY: If you want to help me spread the word, PLEASE leave a comment (or "Reply") on the interview page. The more comments that appear, the higher up on the page the interview will appear. Columns with no comments quickly lose visibility. And that, my friends, is a tragedy. :(

THANK YOU!

3 comments:

Marc Siry said...

That site requires a human-approved registration in order to log in and leave a reply, which is going to put a damper on replies from those of us who did not already have an account.

I'm currently waiting to see if I make the cut- if and when I do, I will leave a reply- and it will be PIPING HOT!

Steve Buccellato said...

I guess it has ALREADY put a damper on it! Nobody's commenting! :(

C'mon, people! I'll be your best friend!

looking forward to your PIPING HOT comment, Marc! :)

Sara Kocher said...

Kinda wondering why it requires human-approved registration in order to comment. It's not like their registration form allows you to say anything about who you are or why you want to comment.

But like Marc, I'm waiting for the yea or nay on whether I make the cut. Can't promise you a piping hot comment (ain't got the skillz), but will definitely do better than lukewarm.