Wednesday, March 05, 2008

New Drawings

Working on a bunch of varied stuff these days. Not the least of which is working on defeating this flu that has invaded my poor body. I feel like this:



(Thanks for the link, Mimi)

I'm doing more drawing work for a cetainComic Publisher based in the Mid-East these days. I guess they were pleased with the pinup that I drew last month, and I now have a couple of different assignments from them. Here are some pencils for one of them...




I don't think I can give you any more details about this particular project, but next week I'll be starting work on a 5-page strip that will run in a bunch of Middle Eastern newspapers. Should be fun!

2 comments:

Marc Siry said...

Nice work! I like how they all wear the same boots. It makes sense to buy in bulk, I guess.

Steve Buccellato said...

Yeah, I think they ordered 99 pairs of them. Unfortunately, they had to guess the sizes. It's been okay so far--they only have a handful of team members--but it's going to be a problem once they recover all 99 gem stones.

(How's that for an incredibly geeky & obscure inside-joke?)