Sunday, March 09, 2008

So Long, Laserdiscs...

...It's been good to know you.

Tonight my Ebay auctions are ending and my old laserdisc collection will be sold off. I'm pleased that all 5 lots have been bid on, so I'll be able to get rid of them all in one fell swoop. I'm curious to see how much (or little) I end up getting for them, but the real good news is that they are out of the garage!

Today I put up a new auction that includes my laserdisc player and, for a special treat, a boxed set of seven Star Trek laserdiscs. Some lucky stiff is gonna have fun with this puppy!

2 comments:

Brett said...

Hey, I bought you that Citizen Kane, I can't believe you're selling it.

chummy's mum said...

But won't you miss that fabulous large format album art of your laserdiscs? Love the spacy background BTW :)