Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gallery Show!

Happy holidays, everyone! It's been busy lately, juggling freelance work, school and the usual end-of-year holiday rigmarole. 2010 has decidedly not been one of my favorite years, I'm sorry to say, but I have high hopes for 2011.

I'm pleased to report that the Design Department at UCLA Extension has decided to show off the work from the Advertising Design class that I just completed. We're putting together a gallery show featuring the work of nine artists (including me), from our three major projects: campaigns for The Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA), Coda Automotive, and a series of personal initiatives.

The show begins on January 6th, and is open to the public. For more info about our opening party, see below, and check out our facebook event page.

AD 2010 Gallery Show
Thursday, January 6, 2011 · 7:00pm - 9:00pm
010 Westwood Blvd. 4th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90024


http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=180365738656756

Have a safe & happy new year!

No comments: