Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Legoland Pics


Hey, I promised some Legoland pics, so here they are! Did a quick overnight trip this weekend with the wife & kid. We had a blast. If you have kids, or know kids, or ARE a kid, Legoland is pretty cool. My son is pretty much obsessed with Legos, so it's like heaven on Earth to him.





This was my second trip to Legoland, and I've been pretty impressed both times. It's a much more low-key experience than Disneyland...but then, they don't have as many big rides. Actually, what really amazes me is the detail in all the Lego sculptures. In the center of the park, there's an area called "Miniland" that has miniatures of different cityscapes, including New York, Washington DC, San Francisco and their newest addition: Las Vegas. These are really impressive. The detail on the U.S. Capitol Building and New York's Grand Central Station is truly a wonder to behold. Alas, I have no photos of them to share. Check their website if this sounds interesting to you. I just hope your web browser can handle it; mine just crashed twice trying to navigate their site!




The "Dragon" rollercoaser really is NOT that scary. Just hamming it up for the kid. You know how it is.




What can I really say about this pic?


In closing, Legoland gets two thumbs up! Their website, however, needs work.

Ask me about Tip Top Meats, if you dare!

No comments: