Friday, June 04, 2010

Author Fair This Weekend

If you're in West LA this Sunday, June 6th, drop by the El Segundo Public Library, and say hello! I'll be participating in their 10th Annual El Segundo Author Fair. The event goes from 12:45 PM to 4:30 PM and includes appearances by about 35 authors who will be signing their books. There will also be discussion panels, poetry readings, children’s activities, and music.

I will be doing a “Comic Book Artist Demonstration” from 1:30 to 2:00, along with my good pal Don Hudson, artist of TOKYOPOP'S Warriors mangas, Gunpowder Girl and the Outlaw Squaw and Forever Amber. I'm not exactly sure what we'll be demonstrating, but I know it will be great! After that, I'll be doing a book signing from 2:15 PM to 3:25 PM. You can also meet the lovely & talented Tricia Riley Hale, writer of TOKYOPOP's Grand Theft Galaxy!

You know you want to!

El Segundo Public Library
111 W. Mariposa Avenue
El Segundo, CA 90245


View Larger Map

See you there! (I'll be there from 1:30-3:30)

No comments: