Monday, July 02, 2012

Comic-Con 2012 and Foster Anthology

Hey everyone! It's that time of year again, Comic-Con International is coming again to San Diego next week! (Time sure flies...) Once again, I'll be there, and I'll be set up with a table in Artist's Alley, doing sketches, signing and selling books that I've worked on. I'm really looking forward to it! If you are attending, you can find me at TABLE FF-20 in the Artist's Alley section, way over to the right.

One new item I'll have for sale will be the new Foster Anthology book, created by my brother Brian. This collection of stories expands upon the world and characters in his ongoing series Foster, which Brian writes and self-publishes. If you are a fan of his work on The Flash, you owe it to yourself to check out his labor of love. I contributed to the book by illustrating one of his stories, and providing this awesome cover...



Come by and I will happily sell you one with my big, fat signature on it, and even a sketch if you ask nicely! :)

That's right, I will be doing sketches all weekend, too. Last year I especially enjoyed sketching on Sunday, because I arbitrarily declared it to be ELF DAY, and offered up sketches of elves for a mere $5...



I'm not sure why, but I thought it was a blast. And the beginning of a new tradition! This year, I'm going to choose a different theme for each day, offering affordable sketches to enthusiastic art lovers! I'm not yet decided on what the themes will be, but one day will certainly be reserved for ELVES. Maybe Saturday. You can help me decide on daily themes by voting in the poll on my facebook page. Check it out. And please "like" the page, while you're at it. I could use more "likes!"

That's all for now. I'll keep you posted as things develop!

No comments: