Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Jury Duty Update

Didn't get around to updating last night--so sorry.

So, the bad news for my schedule is that late in the afternoon yesterday, the whole pool of potential jurors was called in to one of the courtrooms for a trial. Today they start jury selection so, yes, I must report again. So much for the "One Day" thing. There are 75 potential jurors, so god knowd how long it will take for them to select the 12 they need (plus a few alternates). On the plus side, I don't have to be there until after lunch, so it will only take up 2 or 3 hours of my day. Bad timing though, as I usually pick up my son from school in that time slot. AK!

Not much else to report. I must get as much work done as possible before it's time to perform my civic duties. Probably won't blog much this week, but what else is new!

_

3 comments:

mmclaurin said...

What exactly is the purpose of labels? I mean, is someone really going to find this entry under "blah?" :-^

Steve Buccellato said...

It's possible!

mmclaurin said...

You know, I suppose you're ri--OH GEEZ! Sorry, monkeys just flew out of my @$$. Anything is possible...